Benefits of Metal Gambrel Barns
Durability and Maintenance
- The roof design encourages run off of snow, ice, rainwater, or debris.
- A gambrel steel barn doesn’t require any of the laborious upkeep like wood requires. You won’t have to treat it, restain, and reseal the outside every few years.
- The design stands up to any climate and all weather conditions.
- You get a 20-year rust-through warranty when you opt for 12-gauge galvanized steel tubing.
- A gambrel roof barn has all the space you need to house livestock, including pigs, horses, or dairy cows.
- It is an ideal place for storing hay, animal feed grain, farm or ranch equipment, and tools.
- It can be used as a workshop.
Personalize Your Gambrel Roof Barn!
If you’re thinking about buying a prefabricated gambrel roof barn, we start with the base design. From there, you can pick and choose the options that fulfill your needs. You can add windows, include one or more walk-in doors, or opt for roll-up doors. We can also insulate it so that you have a protected space for animals to rest at times when winter or other severe weather is at its worst.
The price of a steel gambrel barn includes delivery to your property and installing it there for you.